Green Party members yesterday voted to pass an emergency motion calling on the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions to stop using IT firm ATOS as its assessor of benefit claimants.
Concerns have been raised over the company's suitability to conduct assessments, ranging from the lack of disabled access at their assessment centres to the shocking fact that 40% of their decisions have been found to be wrong on appeal .
Source: Green Party
- Atos - University Accreditation in "Disability Analysis" (thecreativecrip.com)
- CarerWatch Discussion Forum "likely" to be reinstated after talks with Atos (thecreativecrip.com)
- Atos MUST READ: New Labour, the market state, and the end of welfare (thecreativecrip.com)
- CreativeCrip Atos Communications Strategy (thecreativecrip.com)
- Ask UNUM FAQ: Atos, WCA, CardiffU and Biopsychosocial Model (thecreativecrip.com)
- TBA on #creativecrip - new section detailing my personal experiences with Atos (thecreativecrip.com)
- WordPress.com and Libel (thank you to @rantsfromron) (thecreativecrip.com)
- Benefits assessment firm causing 'fear and loathing' among claimants, says MP (guardian.co.uk)